Copier and Printer
The Boulder Junction Public Library has a copier available for public use which prints both black & white and color copies. The copier can print 8 1/2 x 11, 8 1/2 x 14, 11 x 17 and two-sided sheets of paper.
Black and White Copies:
- $.15 per B/W one-sided 8 ½ x 11 or 8 ½ x 14 sheet of paper
- $.30 per B/W two-sided 8 ½ x 11 or 8 ½ x 14 sheet of paper or one-sided 11 x 17 sheet
- $.30 per color one-sided 8 ½ x 11 or 8 ½ x 14 sheet of paper
- $.60 per color two-sided 8 ½ x 11 or 8 ½ x 14 sheet of paper or one-sided 11 x 17 sheet
- You can also scan a document and send it to your email for $.15 per sheet.
Payment should be given to the circulation desk librarian. Patrons should make only authorized copies of copyrighted data. Patrons are responsible for all copies made unless the copier/printer made the mistake. Please use print preview to view your document before you print so that you do not make copies you do not want – you still have to pay for them even if they weren’t necessary. Ask a librarian or volunteer for help with printing if you are unsure which pages you would like to print. The copier is networked to all five public computers and serves as the printer as well. You must ask a staff member for assistance with color printing.